I'm really pleased with the way this project turned out, it was almost exactly as I'd planned it.
It wasn't without the occasional mistake but nothing too teeth-grindingly annoying. And with my recent progress with FMQ I was a bit more confident when I started to FM this top. So much so that I did two, count them, one, two, different patterns on this top.
In the borders I did a rounded teardrop shape that I echoed.
Whilst in the herringbone blocks I did some Xmas trees, which you can see better from the back. I know they're not really visible on the front but I know they're there.
And it looked really nice on my sideboard over the festive season.
All these finishes would probably not have happened without the Finish-Along.
And good luck to all stitchers with a WIP pile, we need all the help we can get :-)
Here's to a few more finishes in 2014.