Wednesday 21 August 2013

I didn't think I was the military type..

But with the arrival of this little gem it seems I may have enlisted.



After my spectacular fail at linking up in my last post I'm going to try again.


I have just finished the cushion (no pic yet) but still need to work on the chair seat..

The backing is pieced and the batting cut and 'relaxing'...

ready to baste and free motion this little quilt.

Here's another go with linking up to WiP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced..

Wish me luck (again) ,
Tracy

2 comments:

  1. I adore your seat cushion!! And I've been itching to buy that book, just waiting for my resolve to kick in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That seat cushion/cover is gorgeous! I can't wait to make a quilt with that pattern. Your log cabins are beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete