Tuesday 23 April 2013

Zip zip hooray.

From a brilliant tutorial by Noodlehead.

Despite the instructions and photos being clear and straightforward to follow, I still managed to produce this...


Oh we'll, that's what the seam ripper is for.

After a little remedial stitching and putting on the pull tag I've got this...

This little pouch was also my first attempt at FMQ with my 'broken' free motion foot.

I'm not too comfortable with zips but little projects like this are much more 'approachable'. It's nice to be able to tackle a new skill without investing a lot of time and fabric. I'll definitely be making more.

I want to make another project by Anna, her divided basket pattern will be the perfect present for two mums-to-be at work.

The fabric is Madrona Road by Violet Craft.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment